Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Prism Blossoms Pendant for the Spring

The other day I wove a new Prism Blossoms Pendant to celebrate the first day of spring. I used some new colorful metallic Dragon Scale beads that I picked up from Beki at Out on a Whim when they were exhibiting in San Diego.

A photo posted by Cindy (@beadorigami) on


(By the way, I'm on Instagram, where I like to post candid shots of what's on my bead board, and also cats).

I wanted to pair these beads with the new opaque Duracoat seed beads from Miyuki. I had been anticipating the release of these new beads ever since they showed off samples at the 2015 Bead & Button Show. Fortunately they shipped just in time for spring and they should be arriving at your favorite bead retailer soon.

A photo posted by Cindy (@beadorigami) on


I'm quite happy with how the pendant turned out!


Kits for this colorway are available at www.beadorigami.com, and contain all the materials needed to weave the finished pendant.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...