Monday, September 9, 2013

New Tropical Dahlia Pendants

In preparation for the BABE! Show this upcoming November, I wove two new Tropical Dahlia pendants with specialty rivoli crystals. This one features a black diamond Swarovski rivoli with the glacier blue coating.


It was a little tricky to position the drop beads optimally on this pendant, as they're coated on one side but not the other. I like the whimsy of this color scheme, and I'm sure I'll be wearing it a whole bunch.

This pendant, on the other hand, features muted golds, amethyst, and a glacier fuchsia rivoli for a very autumn feel.


I think it has a little too much amethyst though...

I used a sparkler light bulb for these photographs, which seems to work well for crystal-focused pieces such as these.


Which pendant do you prefer?

2 comments:

  1. I think the amethyst one is very pretty, but the black diamond with glacier blue coating is exquisite! Nice job, Cindy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both beautiful! I prefer the first picture's color pattern more. Keep up the lovely work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...