Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New Kits for Rivoli Kaleidoscope and Tila Garden Pendants

New kit colorways are now available on my website for the Rivoli Kaleidoscope and Tila Garden Pendants. The first is a Rivoli Kaleidscope in a color palette I call Passionflower. It was really popular at the BABE! show last month, so I only have a couple of them left.
The next is the result of a color theory experiment in cool analogous colors that I call Tropical Oasis.
Finally, this Tila Garden Pendant reminds me of a colorful garden surrounded by a classic white picket fence. It took several attempts with these colors that all led to this final result, but I'm happy with how it turned out.
The previously-available colorways for both pendants have been restocked as well. Also, like the Tila Garden Pendant, the Rivoli Kaleidoscope Pendant now comes with its own sterling silver chain, so you can wear it as soon as you're finished weaving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...