Saturday, September 8, 2012

Crystal Ball Kits Back in Stock

Purple Dream Crystal Ball beaded bead kits are now back in stock on the Bead Origami website
I don't know how many times I'll be able to refill this kit, since the green dichroic-lined seed beads are hard to source. So get 'em while they last!

For the curious, here's my kit-making space while I was putting them together. I also took the opportunity to put together some Sakura Charm kits too, which you can see just to the right of the paper cutter.
I made use of my new mini scale which is both great for small amounts of beads, and surprisingly accurate given its size and price point. Here it is with 1.5 grams of 11° Japanese seed beads:
Next in the pipeline are more Rivoli Kaleidoscope kits... Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...